Brinsea’s new no compromise moving air incubator/hatcher. For use in conjunction with the Contaq Z7 contact incubator or for any demanding incubation application.
The K7 provides extremely tight control of temperature and humidity of the moving-air egg chamber using the latest version of Brinsea’s proven incubation software.
The floor is driven by a precision rack and pinion with integral turn counter which detects and displays the number of floor movements so you always know your eggs have been turned, even when you are not present.
The 4 button menu driven interface and high visibility OLED display allows control of:
- Temperature – displayed in °C or °F.
- Humidity – displayed in %RH and with automatic control.
- Cooling – optional timed egg cooling to mimic the bird temporarily leaving the nest, which has been shown to improve hatch rates.
- Turning – the interval and duration of egg turning.
- Temperature Alarm – warns the user if the incubator or room temperature falls outside user-settable limits.
Examples of typical maximum egg capacities:
Quail - 88
Partridge - 63
Pheasant - 48
Hen/Falcon/Saker - 42
Duck/Turkey - 20
Emu/Rhea - 8
Ostrich - 4
Note: The K7 is made to order - please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery
||13 H x 26 W x 23 D